General Guidelines and Information
- The hirer accepts that the vehicle of choice has been delivered to them in good working condition. The hirer also understands and acknowledges that the vehicle is to be returned to Miami Car Rental in the same condition once the period of rent is over (including all accessories).
- Miami Car Rental reserves the right to recall a vehicle at any time – if the hirer has violated any of the company’s terms and conditions.
- Miami Car Rental shall not be held accountable for any loss of goods.
- Miami Car Rental reserves the right to make modifications to its terms and conditions without prior notice to any parties Geographical Limits.
- Vehicles taken on rent from Miami Car Rental may only be driven within the geographical boundaries of the United Arab Emirates.
- Delivery outside Dubai state is subject to a fee (depending on the location of the other city).
- Driver must show original valid documents while receiving the car.
- Driver can take a video or photo of the current condition of the car, before signing the contract.
- Smoking in our vehicles is strictly prohibited as it damages our vehicles and is a safety hazard while driving. Smoking in our vehicles may result in a charge of up to AED 500.
- Driver must return the car in the same condition he received it, if the car is dirty or has any food leftovers or stains, this will result in a charge.
- Off-roading, rallying, racing or ‘drifting’ in our vehicles is strictly prohibited. going to deserts, and tracks is not allowed.
- Customer is not allowed to drive over 160km/h. If the driver goes over this speed limit, he will be charged 2000 AED on the 2nd attempt, and on the 3rd attempt we will shutdown the car, and the remaining rental period will not be refunded.
- Pets may be allowed in our vehicles, however, cleaning and damage penalties will be charged, without exceptions.
- 500 AED will be charged if the car returned with a very dirty interior (trash on the ground, food left overs , etc..).
The vehicle is to be returned after the rental period with the same fuel level as when it was hired. Fuel charges may apply if the fuel level is significantly lower.
Daily/ Weekly Rentals
- Daily mileage allowance is 200KM. Anything after shall be charged as per the contract.
- It is the hirer’s duty to ensure tires are kept properly inflated at all times.
- It is the hirer’s duty to ensure the vehicle and its instruments are not damaged or tampered with.
- It is the hirer’s duty to ensure a good standard of cleanliness is kept within the vehicle.
- The hirer will be held accountable for any and all repair costs incurred during their rental period.
- The hirer is not allowed to use a third-party repair service – this may result in a penalty for the hirer.
- In the case of any damage or accident – the hirer is to call the Police (999) and Miami Car Rental (+971564040544/ +971502611341).
- The hirer must obtain a police report for any damage caused during their rental period.
Rental Period & Return Policy
- Rental charges are on a 24-hour basis
- A grace period of 2 hours is accepted on the return date • Any delay of more than 2 hours will result in excess charges of a complete day.
- Latest check-in time: 18.00/6.00 PM.
- For pick-up service on the return date (in Dubai), the hirer must inform Miami Car Rental at least 4 hours prior to the pick-up time.
- For pick-up service on the return date (in all other Emirates), the hirer must inform Miami Car Rental at least 24 hours prior to pick-up time.
- All hirers must be, at a minimum, 23 years of age.
- 80% of insurance is covered for hirers between the ages 23 and 25.
- The hirer will be liable to pay Miami Car Rental the impounding charges plus loss of rental charges in the case of the vehicle being impounded by authorities Parking.
- The hirer is to make sure that the vehicle rented is always parked in a safe, secure location and that all doors are kept locked.
- Hirer will be responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle • Hirer will be responsible for the loss of any keys.
- The minimum charge for a lost key will be AED 1500 • Charges for lost keys may vary depending on the category of vehicle that is rented.
- Any parking fines incurred by the hirer will be charged to the hirer plus will be subject to an administration fee.
Other General Terms & Conditions
- If the hirer is a tourist and holds a driving license from a UAE-approved country, the hirer must sign a contract that states: As soon as the hirer obtains residency in the UAE, they must change their license to a United Arab Emirates driving license, the hirer also agrees that it will be illegal to drive in the UAE with a driving license from abroad once residency is obtained.
- Any accident or damage to the vehicle rented that occurs due to the driver being under the influence of alcohol or any narcotic drug will result in full liability being given to the hirer.
- The hirer is to ensure that only drivers that have entered their name into the contract are allowed to drive the vehicle.
- The hirer is not permitted to tint the windows of the vehicle or to add any stickers of their own to the vehicle. A fine of AED 500 will be imposed for such violations by Miami Car Rental and the hirer will be fully liable for penalties imposed by the government.
- All disputes and conflicts regarding billing and accounts are handled by email@example.com.
- All disputes and conflicts regarding maintenance and services are handled by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No cash is refundable.